This image was created from 3,000 individual photos stitched together into a single image that is 280,000 x 140,000 pixels. That’s around 40 gigapixels, or 40,000 megapixels. If you printed this photo it would be 23 meters (or 78 feet) long!
To control this image, use the controls on the screen or click and hold your mouse button on the photo, and move your mouse around. To zoom in and out, use your mouse wheel, or the “Shift” and “Control” keys. Be sure to zoom in all the way to see the full detail of the photo!
- Gigalinc Views Gigapixel In A New Way - October 10, 2016
- 12 Gigapixel Snow Flake in 2500 Hours - October 7, 2016
- Gigapixel Made Possible By Raspberry PI - September 30, 2016
- CMOS Inventor Working on Gigapixel - September 29, 2016
- Supercamera: Gigapixel Prototype - September 28, 2016
- Gigapixel helps spot skin cancer - September 27, 2016
- NASA Stunning 3.2-Gigapixel of Earth - September 26, 2016
- 1.2 gigapixel ?CryoCam? from UK developer - September 25, 2016
- DARPA’s 1.8 Gigapixel Surveillance Drone - September 19, 2016
- World?s Most Powerful Gigapixel Camera - September 19, 2016